Torche - Kicking


I've been waiting a while for Torche to come back and give us a new album, and it turns out they have one at the end of the month called Harmonicraft. How I didn't know about this is anybodies guess. I only found out about it when reading a story about a bat pissing in the eye of the guitarist. Thanks bat!

The first single of their third album entitled Kicking, has apparently been floating around the airwaves since February, but now I'm hearing it first. This is exactly what made me love Torche in the first place. They meld the heaviness of sludge and the catchiness of pop rock so effortlessly, and Kicking is a perfect example. It has quickly become one of my favourite Torche songs, and I have very very high hopes that Harmonicraft will be superb. On hearing the news of them coming back with a new album, and seeing the fantastic artwork (some of the best I've seen in awhile) I had to purchase...on 12" limited edition clear vinyl of course.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.