Andrew Bird - Eyeoneye


As a brief glimpse of what's to come from Andrew Bird's sixth studio album, Eyeoneye hasn't got me eagerly waiting the release in early March. The track is not as polished as his previous work and makes the sound come across as if it was recorded live. Full of Bird's trademark sound it doesn't venture too far from what he was doing three years prior.

If you're familiar with his work and looking for more of the same then this is probably going to be enough for you. Though I guess with a talent like Bird's I was expecting some kind of departure in sound for his next outing. I still have my fingers crossed for the release of Break It Yourself, where I hope Eyeoneye is just a weak link in the chain.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.